I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, June 13, 2011

Why You Shouldn't Go to the Dentist Until You Are Four

~
This past week, I made sure that the kids and I got into the dentist.

I should say, I hate the dentist. Just the thought of going makes me break out into a cold sweat and sitting in that chair makes my toes curl.

But I didn't want to frighten my children, so I pretended that going to the dentist is fun and not akin to picking up dog poo.

I prepped them for this trip by reading the We're Going to the Dentist book about a bazillion times a day, driving them by the dentist's office, and bribing them with balloons.

And my hard work paid off. Sort of.

Girlie did great.


Boyo bit the dentist.

I couldn't get a picture because I was too busy making sure he didn't draw blood.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday