I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Saturday, June 25, 2011

Things I've Overheard Since I've Been on Bedrest....

My son:
"I love you Momma. I miss you Momma."

"I haf a knife, Momma."

"Lookit me Momma! I haf a penis!" (after my son ran into my room wearing a swimming ring and nothing else)

My daughter:
"Where's Baby K? Momma, you went to the hospital! You told me you were going to the hospital to have my baby sister? Momma, did you tell an untruth?"

"Momma, I set the table, so you can just lie in bed!" (and she did - one plate, 3 spoons, and 4 cups of water... for a family of 4 to eat dinner).

"I wanna swim naked too!"

"Lookit Momma, I can spit up in the air!"

My husband:
"Boyo, why did I put you in a white tshirt?"

"If you splash in the tub again, you won't get a bath for a month!!"

"GUYS! Why is the towel in the pool?"

"Did you not hear what the doctor said? Get your a*$ back in bed!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday