I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, June 17, 2011

Boys Versus Girls

~
Boys are simple. For example, here is what my son has in his closet, shoes-wise.


A pair of brown shoes, a pair of black shoes, and a pair of sandals. Done.

Girls, on the other hand, apparently need more choices. For example, Girlie's shoe choices....


Boots, water shoes, slippers, brown mary janes, black mary janes, pink mary janes, light up sandals, a pair of Tinkerbell flip flops, a pair of Ariel flipflops (not pictured. And both pairs are purple... sigh), a pair of princess sneakers and a pair of rainbow sneakers (not pictured). 11 pairs of shoes.

And I'm only responsible for buying her 3 pairs of those.

But I really can't judge too harshly. My husband has 4 pairs of shoes. I have 30.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday