I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, March 5, 2010

Why do I bother?

One of the things I try to do for my family is to take a picture of my kids every month and mail it to the various family members. For Valentine's Day, I decided I would create a Valentine's Day sign that my daughter could hold... The problem is that I neglected to take into consideration that my children are 1 and 2, and getting them to do anything I want at the same time is impossible...




First Shot: Boyo... Come on, sweetie, look at Momma...







Second Shot: No, both of you look at the camera and smile.






Third Shot: Honey girl, what kind of look is that? Give me a REAL smile.






Fourth Shot: (with a bit of impatience creeping into my voice): For the love of pete, it's not a hat!






Fifth Shot: It's funny when Momma loses her mind, huh?





Sixth shot: FINE! THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH!

5 comments:

  1. I only have one kidlet, but I can totally relate! I took the Tater Tot to the zoo with a friend & her daughter this week. We took 300 pictures total and not even one pic has both kids looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute! I know how you feel...I take a TON of pics!! I've learned sometimes it takes 2 adults...one to take the pic and the other to get them doing what you want. I can help you next time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny. I love the succession of the event in pictorial views. FABULOUS!!! Ihpe you send all th pics in order to family. Is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they are so cute!!

    ps. i miss you're english class, my college writing class is awful. two reasons i show up: she brings us food and attendence is mandatory (after 2 missed classes you drop a letter grade)

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday