I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Temper Temper


Well, it finally happened.


My son threw his first temper tantrum.


I was a bit surprised - my daughter didn't realize that she could have a tantrum until she was about 20 months old. But my boyo has seen his sister throw enough of them that he just had to try it out.

His tantrums are remarkably similar to his sister's - face down on the ground, butt in the air, alternating whining into his hands with high pitched screeching, with an occasional tear drenched glare shot my way.


Poor guy, he doesn't realize that after 13 months of his sister's tantrums, I'm immune. Since we were home, I just stepped over him and went about my business.

Correction - I thought I was immune.

Out of solidarity with her brother, my daughter threw a tantrum too... right next to him.

But, I don't think she was crying for the same reason he was - I wouldn't let him have a cookie. I think she was crying because she just wanted to give Momma a headache.

So I had two toddlers, face down on the ground, butts in the air, alternating whining into their hands with high pitched screeching, with occasional tear drenched glares shot my way.

My ear drums are still pounding.

1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday