I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, March 12, 2010

The Devil In His Eye...


I have mentioned in previous posts that my son likes to climb things.

He now knows he is NOT supposed to climb things. So he does it furtively, looking around to see if anyone is going to stop him. I always do. My daughter gives him a boost. And my husband... well, case in point:

Tonight, after putting the laundry away, I rounded the corner to find my son on top of the coffee table. He had pushed the toddler chair over to give himself a boost... See?

When I found him, he looked up guiltily before he clapped and stomped his feet.

And my husband, who was on kid watching duty? Yeah, look at the picture again. That would be my husband in the background, playing computer games.

1 comment:

  1. I know I shouldn't laugh, but this is funny!

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday