I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Things my daughter says...


1. "Hickory Dickory Dock, Mickey Mouse ran up the clock...."

2. Me: "What happens on Easter?"
Sweet Girl: "The Easter Bunny comes and brings chocolate."

3. "1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 15, 19, 3"

4. "ABC...NMNOP...XYZ... Now you know your ABCs, next time won't you sing for marshmellows..."

5. "It's raining, it's pouring, the nice man is snoring..."

6. "Happy Birthday Daddy!"
Daddy: "My birthday is September."
Baby Girl: "Okay, we have cake now."

7. Me: "Why did you take that from your brother? He was playing with it!"
Baby Girl: "Because I want it."

8. Me: "Sweetie, you and your brother are making Momma crazy."
Baby Girl: "Okay."

9. Me: "Are we going to have a happy day or a sad day?"
Baby Girl: "A noodle day!"

10. "My tummy hurts. I need a popsicle."

11. "I don't feel good."
Me: "Oh no! What hurts?"
Baby Girl: "My earrings."
Me: "You don't have earrings."
Baby Girl: "I want some."

12. "I tired. I want a nap on brother's couch."
Me: "How about your bed."
Baby Girl: "Okay. We put brother's couch on my bed."

13. "There is a blue dinosaur in my green window. It needs marshmallows."

14. "Look at my face. You are on TIME OUT! Look at my face! No talking! You very naughty!"

15. Me: "How is my sweet girl? Are you happy?"
Sweet Girl: "I sure am!"

3 comments:

  1. That girly is a pistol! As I read this I realized that the inane conversations I've been having with my tater tot won't be ending anytime soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her spunkiness. Jake comes out with some whoopers too.

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday