I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, March 22, 2010

A Night of Firsts


1. My son got middle named -- by his 2 year old sister.

2. I painted my daughter's toe nails for the first time. She chose a classic pure red. And after I painted her toes and she blew on them, she turned to me and said: "Take them off."

3. I tried the pepper that came with the kung po chicken. I will never do that again.

4. My daughter learned how to jump rope -- and by jumping rope, I mean she dragged the rope around behind her while she hopped in a circle.

5. My son said "please" for the first time... maybe it came out "peas," but I know that he meant please. And I know that because I had been saying "Say please," for about 15 minutes.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday