I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, March 19, 2010

Irish Brownies

I normally don't do this, but I wanted to pass on my recipe for Irish brownies - they are so good!

1. Go to the grocery store.
2. Buy a box of brownie mix, the oil and eggs necessary to make the brownies, and a bottle of Jameson.
3. Go home, pour yourself a glass of Jameson, and make the brownies.
4. Add some Jameson to the brownie mix.
5. Pour yourself another glass of Jameson.
6. Cook the brownies according to package instructions.
7. Pour yourself another glass of Jameson.
8. Cool brownies.
9. Pour yourself another glass of Jameson.
10. Eat brownies. They will taste great!*

*Let it be noted, that at this point, everything will taste great because your tongue is numb from all of the whiskey.

1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday