I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

What to do, what to do....

~
Well, the time has come. I have to make a decision. Can't put it off anymore.

I'm meeting with my boss tomorrow to discuss my contract for next year.

I've been struggling with the idea of being a SAHM vs. Working Mommy since September. And it's been so easy to say one thing or another because that is all I was doing -- talking about it. But now I have to make a decision. A hard and fast, no going back from it decision about what I'm going to do.

My mind is 90% made up... but that 10% doubt is a real b$!&#.

As I stand at the crossroads, I can't help but think right now about Edward Teller's quote: "Faith is knowing that one of two things shall happen: Either you will be given something solid to stand on or you will be taught to fly." Last time I checked, I didn't have wings. And I am worried that there is nothing solid to stand on. So the question is: do I want to be safe and unhappy or scared and happier?

I was discussing my bone wrenching, stomach churning fear with my friend about my upcoming decision, and she gave me 4 words of comfort: "God will always provide." I sure hope so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday