I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, April 22, 2010

Definition of "Mommy"

~
My soon to be 3 year old daughter just informed her Daddy that I am not a "Shannon," I am a "Mommy."

For laughs, I asked her what a "Mommy" is.

Her reply?

"Mommy is the rules."

When I asked her what she meant, she said: "Mommy is the rules. Mommy says: No, you can't take your binky out of your room. Peepee goes in the potty. Don't hit Bubba. Share with Bubba. Have a happy day. Baby Girl, stop whining. No bouncing on the bed. Shhh... no talking during nap! Eat your dinner. No juice, you had enough juice. We don't pick our nose. I love you Baby Girl. Those is the rules!"

My husband is still laughing.

As Christopher Titus said, "Living with a child is like living with a witness for the prosecution."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday