I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, April 19, 2010

Still Bitter....

~
Yeah, I'm still angry and upset.

You know how they say that time will dull your pain? Ease old wounds? Not this one.

I mentioned how much a I hate going to the doctor in an older post. I'm still thinking about it. I'm still frustrated at how the doctor treated my son and I. I'm still bitter that she wouldn't answer my questions. And I'm really pissed off that my son got 4 shots when I wanted him to have 2.

Maybe it's the rash my son developed at the injection site because he got too many shots. Okay, I'm not a doctor, so maybe he didn't get a rash because of the shots. Perhaps there is another reason. But my Mom-dar is screaming: "The doctor should have listened to you! The doctor should have listened to you." After all, the doctor spends, at minimum 30 minutes with my son every 3 months. She may know the medicine, but I know my boy.

Or maybe it's because a week after we saw her, he developed a high fever and cough, and when we took him to his normal, nice doctor, she sent us to CHOC immediately (her stress, not mine), for a chest xray and culture, and is also pushing us to get a heart echo.

I am never going to see that first, evil doctor again.

2 comments:

  1. You need a new doctor. That is terrible. No one should be treated that way. We went to Dr. Gladstein & Dr. Koutures in Anaheim Hills. I never waited long and they always answered my questions. I preferred Gladstein, my sister Koutures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You Mom-Dar is right...they should have listened to you. Change doctors...we are going to do the same because of some similar issues with our doctor.

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday