I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, April 7, 2010

New Diet


I'll be the first to admit, I need to lose some weight. About 20 pounds. Probably closer to 30, but I'll stick with 20 for now. The problem is that I'm not consistent when it comes to exercising and I hate dieting. Absolutely hate it. I know, I know, you're thinking - who loves it? No one loves dieting. But I'm not sure anyone hates it as much as I do.

Be that as it may, I am trying a new diet. One that you are not going to find in any diet book. It's a simple, one step process.

Ready?

I sit next to my son at dinner time.

Why?

Whenever I load my fork/spoon, he grabs my arm and pulls the fork over to his mouth instead of mine. And he's strong too.

So, if I'm not eating as much, I'm dieting, right?

Right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday