I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Do Not Mess With Me Today

~
Some of you know that I had to run out of work on Friday to take care of my boyo whom my husband had to rush to the hospital for some tests. So I haven't slept well since Friday and I was sick to my stomach until yesterday, waiting to hear the results. Thankfully, the boyo is going to be fine.

STILL....

On Friday, I told the school Registrar I had a family emergency. She told me she would get the substitute for my last class of the day and not to worry about it.

Know what the substitute said?

"I wish I had a family so I could have emergencies and leave."

I am thinking unkind thoughts now....

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm... sounds like there's a reason they don't have a family. It starts with b.

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday