I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Potty Training

~
This is commentary on pooping and potty training. If that is too much information for you, please don't read it.
~
Potty training has been a trial for my daughter and I.

She's terrified to use the potty and I am hesitant to force the issue.

And then the oddest thing happened: my daughter pooped in the potty on Monday. And again on Tuesday. And again today.

Why is this odd? She refuses to pee on the toilet.

I am willing to bet that every kid except mine has no problem peeing on the toilet but dislikes pooping in it.

Trust her to be different.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday