I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Saturday, September 11, 2010

OW!

~
I think I sprained my thumb picking up my son.

My son is husky (to put it politely), but he is still a little guy and wants to be carried every where.

I went to go pick him up from his bed on Friday.

Pain immediately shot up my left hand and arm. And that was mild compared to the agony in my thumb.

So I sucked it up, went to Target, and bought a super cool thumb splint, like this one:

Yup, I look like a professional lady bowler. Awesome.

To be fair to my son, I don't actually know that it's sprained. I suppose that I should go to the doctor. But I didn't want to pay $25 for a copay, $100 for Urgent Care when my doctor sends me there for xrays, $250 for xrays, and then $150 for something like this :


Much cheaper to spend $15 at Target for the exact same thing and hope that I diagnosed myself correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday