I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Sometimes I wish...


... my two year old understood sarcasm.

... I could be as good at getting my kids to go to bed as I am at making them laugh.

... dirty diapers would change themselves.

... I could get by on 4 hours of sleep.

... my one year old's burning desire wasn't to climb up on whatever dangerous piece of furniture I have not yet nailed down.

... my daughter does not think veggies are the devil.

... my son was born with a full mouth of teeth.

... I could pay my bills with high fives.

... my bed was big enough to fit me, my husband, and my two year old.

... my one year old understood the concept of sleep.

... I could get paid for raising my children.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like something is in the water with all this not sleeping. Jake's avoiding sleep like the plague.

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday