I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, February 5, 2010

Pretty All Day

It's funny how one small thing can alter your self image all day long.

I (for some ungodly reason) got up 20 minutes early today. Which means I had an extra 15 minutes to get ready. (I'm not quite sure where I lost the other 5 minutes.)

So I decided to deep condition my hair with that 15 minutes. Then I thought, hmmm... I should exfoliate while the conditioner is setting. Then, since I had done that, I decided to use my flowery anti stress body wash when I was in the shower. I took more time with my make up. And, even though it was raining today, I blew dry and styled my hair.

All day long, I felt more confident and cheerful. I have been more patient. I smiled more. I laughed alot. I felt pretty.

I had a great day.

Just because I decided to deep condition my hair.

1 comment:

  1. How did I miss this post? I loved it! And, you know, you're always pretty.

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday