I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, September 3, 2012

From the Mouths of Babes....

My husband and I were debating something ridiculous the other night -- I think it was whether or not mushrooms are disgusting (they are) or where they grow (who cares, they are disgusting).

Girlie injected herself into the conversation, asking what we were talking about...

I told her that mushrooms were disgusting and that Daddy thought they tasted good.

My husband responded to that, telling her, that Mommy was wrong and didn't know what she was talking about.

To which Girlie shot back with, "Actually, Daddy, you are wrong.  Mommy is always right!"

God bless that child. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday