I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, September 24, 2012

Husband-isms

~
Me: "I'm sorry that this pregnancy is making me crazier than normal."
Hubs: "I'm sorry I'm not putting up with your bullsh@# anymore."

~
Hubs: "I don't care who gets the damn balloon!  Just fight about it silently!"

~
Hubs (at 2 in the morning to me): "The boy is calling you."
Boyo (from down the hall): "No, I NOT!  I CALLING DADDY!"
Hubs (to me): "And you are SURE he's mine?"

~
Feeling the baby move the other day, my husband looked at me concerned: "What body part is that?" he asked.  "Her horns?" 

~

"Do you ever feel like the intelligence level for this country has been set to easy?"

~

Our AC broke.  During a day that was 104 FREAKING degrees out.  I was a little pissed to say the least.

I asked my husband what the hell we were planning, getting pregnant when I would be at my most pregnant during the hottest part of the year.

My husband laughed in my face: "What plan?!!"  

~

Every morning my husband irons his shirt before work. The sound of the ironing board always wakes me up, which is really irritating.  When I mentioned this to my husband, he replied with, "Well, you could do the ironing during the day...."

I'm still laughing at him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday