I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, September 17, 2012

Guess What This Is A Picture Of....


Yes, my wedding ring.

In my seatbelt clicker thingy majig.

After frantically searching my car for my ring, I happened to see it shining up through the grace of God and my garage door opener light.

I texted my husband and told him I lost my ring, but I found it.  But I couldn't get it out.

I could practically hear him sighing and see him rolling his eyes as he texted back, asking where it was.

I sent him the above picture.

His response was immediate: "WTF is that a picture of?"

I told him it was my seatbelt clicker thingy majig. And my wedding ring.

This time I could practically hear him swearing before he texted me back.  "I'll get it out.  Did your fingers shrink?"

I shot back with a no, to which he replied, "Then WTF was your ring doing off your finger?"

I explained I was putting on lotion at a stop light and the ring rolled off my lap.  I defensively asked if he wanted me to have a dirty ring.

His response?

"No, I want you to have dry hands."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday