I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, September 28, 2012

Can I Marry You?


After watching Cinderella, Girlie told me that now Cinderella is married and the king has a married daughter.  I explained that Cinderella was the king's daughter in law.  Then I had to explain what "in law" meant.

Girlie and Boyo both thought that over for a minute, and then Girlie asked if she could marry Daddy.

I smiled and said, "Sorry, kiddo, he's taken."

"Yeah," Boyo chimed in.  "He's awready mawwied to Mommy."

"Okay," Girlie said, deep in thought.  "Then can I marry Boyo?  That way he will just be your son, not your son in law."

Boyo looked at his Daddy, very, very worried.  "Daddy, can I marry you?" he asked.

"Sure," my husband said, trying not to laugh.

"Why don't you want to marry your sister?" I asked him.

"Because she bosses me," Boyo sighed.

"Buddy, I need to explain marriage to you," my husband told him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday