I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, January 3, 2011

A Saturday Night At Our House

~
It began after bath time, when my daughter took the tin whistle flute my parents brought back from Ireland for her, spun it around, and used it like a wand.

"Ladies and Gentleman!" she said. "May I have your attention, please! I am a magic trick doer person, and I am going to do a magic trick!"

I put down the book I was reading to her brother, choked back my laughter, and asked, "And what trick are you going to do?"

She pranced over to me, smacked me on the head with her flute, and said: "Hocus Pocus! I have now made you the Baby Jesus!"

Awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday