I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, December 31, 2010

Crazy Things My Girlie Says

~
"When I grow into a boy, can I still wear dresses?"

"I don't want to get burned... do I?"

"I don't know how to color, I got short hands."

"I'm going to be the princess and Brother is going to be the monster. And then I'm going to save myself because I'm a strong, pendent girl!!"

(after I got my hair cut) "Don't worry, Momma, it will grow back."

"I don't want my hair cut, it will hurt me." (For those of you who don't know, my daughter only has a little cap of blonde hair.)

"Christmas is over!! Now it's time for Halloween!"

(Christmas night, as she's falling asleep) "When Santa comes back tonight, will you tell him I want a scooter?"

"Momma, I love you always!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday