I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, December 9, 2010

Surprise!

~
I know that it's the day before my son's second birthday. I know I should have waited. But I was so excited about his present, I just couldn't. My husband and I agreed to let him have his present early.

He was not nearly as impressed as we thought he would be.

What did we ultimately decide to get him?

A little brother or sister.

Maybe he was upset because he has to wait until July to really get his present?

5 comments:

  1. So happy to have another wonderful grandchild! Does this make Jamie my favorite since he will be a middle child like me? Nah, they all have a special place in my heart.
    GamGam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Renee and I are so psyched for you and Tom. You are a great couple and second only to us in parenting skills .

    ReplyDelete
  3. So does that mean no Disneyland rides? :) Congrats Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So happy for you and Tom!! I will tell the kids that they have another cousin on the way. Wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats Shannon! A new baby is always so exciting. I hope you have a happy and healthy nine months!!!

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday