I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Randomness...

~
My sister asked me when the fatigue symptom of pregnancy is supposed to be over. I told her a year after the youngest child leaves the house. I don't think it was the answer she wanted.

~
I was watching The Middle last week (if you don't watch it, you must. Absolutely hilarious.) And this scene made me roll on the floor with laughter:

Teenager: "What do babies have to do with sex anyway?"

Mom: "They ruin it."

Yup.

~
I just saw a book entitled I Love You Even Though... My favorite was "I love you even though you think shoving a beer up a chicken's butt makes you a culinary genius." It got me thinking... what would be my I Love You Even Though...?

~
I went to Taco Tuesday the other night with girlfriends. Since I'm pregnant, I couldn't drink. You know what? I still had as much fun as if I could.

~
I'm on the gestational diabetes diet for this pregnancy. It blows. The dietican tried to make me feel better though: "Think about how thin you will be after you give birth!" You know what? I would rather be fat and get to eat cheesecake.

~
My friend asked me how I could be so sure I was having a boy. I told her that only a man would make me this sick and tired.

~
I forgot how dangly earrings can make me feel so pretty and "finished."

~
I bribed my children to be good at the post office by telling them we would go to the 99 Cent store afterwards. Hey, after the last post office outing, I wasn't going to risk it. When we finished up our postal business, my daughter turned to me and said, "I want a gun at the store."

Without even thinking about it, I replied, "No guns."

She sighed, then turned to her brother and said, "Guns are only for pirates."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday