I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, January 10, 2011

Things I Wonder...

~

... does my husband think I'm the sock fairy?

... what was my daughter thinking when she tried to shove a Trix up her nose?

... why does my son have this burning obsession to color on every wall in my house?

... do my children have an internal alarm clock that prompts them to cry the moment I lay down to go to bed?

... how can my children trash a room in the 3.1 seconds it takes me to answer the phone?

... what was my son was saying when he babbled to himself during the homily today? It sounded like he was having a conversation with the priest.

... who taught my daughter to whine "It's not fa-air!" for hours on end when she doesn't get her way?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday