I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Young Love

~
I think my son has a crush on Abby Cadabby from Sesame Street. You know who I'm talking about... the pink fairy with purple hair?


Every day, he brings me the Abby in Wonderland DVD first thing in the morning, holding the DVD case up like an offering. "Abby?" he asks sweetly, his brown eyes shining with hope and love. "Abby? Elmo?"

And every other day, when I cave and let him watch it, he bounces in his Elmo chair, clapping his hands and yelling, "YAY!" He waves hello to her, pointing and crying "Abby! Abby! Abby!" when she makes an appearance. When the movie is over, he says "Bye Abby!" and waves goodbye.

But what really clinches it for me? I caught him kissing the TV screen the other day when he was watching his beloved Abby DVD. Oh yeah, he is crushing hard.

And he's only 20 months old.

Isn't that a bit young? How worried should I be about the fairy floozy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday