I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Beach Trip

~

I took my kids down to Mother's Beach today. It was Boyo's first beach trip and Girlie's fourth -- pretty pathetic since we live in Southern California.

Still, we all learned something.

My son learned that the beach is fun and is not a scary place (as he originally thought).


My daughter learned that splashing Momma's very expensive camera is a bad idea.

And I learned that my daughter will have no problem restraining suspects if she decides law enforcement is a valid career choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday