I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 23, 2011

Things Said Around My House....

~
Boyo: (finishing his ABCs) "No no no my abc's... sing with me next time"

~
Girlie: (after playing Horsie with brother and her daddy). "Don't play on Daddy! He's not a jungle gym, he's a horsie!"

~
Girlie: (Saying her prayers with Daddy). "And God Bless Mommy. And God Bless Daddy. And God Bless Me. And God Bless Baby Sister."

Daddy: "And God Bless Brother."

Girlie: "No thanks."

~
Boyo: (at Disneyland) "I go find Nemo."

Girlie: "It's not hard. He's in Tomorrowland."

~
Girlie, after she found a clover: "Lookit Momma! It's a mushrock!"

~
Boyo: "No noodles. Cookies."

Me: "If you eat five bites of noodles, you can have a cookie."

Boyo: "Fife cookies, one noodle."

God, they learn negotiation young.

~
Girlie: "I like that Princess coloring book. Maybe I can have it for my birthday."

Me: "Honey Girl, there is no way you are getting everything you see for your birthday."

Girlie: "Well, maybe Santa will bring it my party."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday