I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day to me!

Here is what I have learned this Mother's Day....

1. My daughter cannot keep a secret. Not even a little bit.

2. My son thinks that 8 am is "sleeping in."

3. A $10 bubble machine from Target = Mommy getting to watch The Mentalist uninterrupted.

4. When you go to Burke Williams for a pregnancy massage, they will feel bad that you cannot use the jacuzzi/sauna/steam room. So they will give you a milk bath for free.

5. When the jets to the milk bath break, they will give you another one. Still f0r free.

6. Milk baths are awesome.

7. Burke Williams will give you a cookie on Mother's Day when you leave.

8. I miss getting to read the Sunday paper and drink coffee uninterrupted.

9. This recipe for oven baked bbq chicken is awesome.

10. My husband is awesome. I love you, honey! Thanks for a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday