I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, July 29, 2010

This is my celebrity...

I know I tend to lean toward the right politically, but still.... meeting James E. Clyburn was an incredible experience. I do not agree with his politics, but I am in awe of his personality. He was unbelievably welcoming and kind to a bunch of teachers who were not from his district. So thank you, Congressman Clyburn, for your many years of service, even if I don't always agree with you.

"We shouldn't build ceilings. We should build floors to build up from."
~House Majority Whip James E. Clyburn



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday