I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Play Area

~
My husband and I have been "refreshing" our house lately... painting the kitchen a sunny yellow, putting a fresh coat of paint up in the living room and hallway, painting our bedroom a relaxing blue, reorganizing the garage so we can fit a car in there...

(I blame my sister. She just bought a house and is decorating it. That made me realize that my house was getting a bit shabby, what with two kids destroying it. So when my husband starts bi#$%ing about the work, I blame her.)

But I'm very happy that I took our atrium from this little, rectangular, dirty, nothing-is-going-to-grow-here-so-stop-burying (I mean, planting)-plants-here, dog's room:


To this, a children's paradise play area:


And this means, I get my living room back.

We'll see how long it lasts.

3 comments:

  1. Great job! So. . .what's your hourly rate and when can you begin work at my house. haha j/k

    ReplyDelete
  2. All that stuff was in your living room?!?! And i thought mine was bad. Now the kids toys are all in thier bedrooms and I try to keep it that way . . . but they think differenlty. :s

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday