I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Stream of Consciousness

~
A conversation my daughter recently had with herself to keep herself awake while we were driving home:

"I love Daddy and Brother loves Momma I like to eat ice cream and watch a show in Momma's bed, Daddy can sleep on the couch while we watch princessessess just us girls I need my tiny seat, I don't like my new seat because it's too big and I'm too tiny but it has arm rests and my old seat didn't have armrests I'm three except when I go to Disneyland then I'm two and brother is a baby because he wears diapers and I can't have soda because I'm not big like Nikki's brother I'm still tiny I have one more pull up and then I wear panties and put my peepee in the potty like a big girl no accidents in my Cinderella panties I went swimming today at the birthday party cause I just did my best and I need a cup of water when we get home and I want to feed Kat dinner and play with my princessesses and GamGam and Poppa are going to take us to Disneyland and they are right behind us but I'm too tiny for my seat and I'm stuck in my seat not safe and I see the Big A! Lookit Momma, the big A!! I can spell my name and E-I-E-I...."

"...O?" I asked, turning around to find her like this in her car seat:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday