I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, June 18, 2010

Things Overheard in my Household

~
1. "Brudder and I are good. You and Daddy are bad biggies. You make bad choices."

2. "Boyo, do you want a cheese sandwich?"
"NO!"
"Okay, what do you want to eat?"
"KAT!"

3. "I get two birthdays. Brudder doesn't have any."

4. "We need to move my shoes so the whale doesn't eat 'em."

5. "Baby Girl, can you come here please?"
"Yes, dear!"

6. "I love you, my little munchkins."
"I love you too Little Mommy, but brudder doesn't love you so I should get a cookie."

7. "I don't hafta go potty. I already went for a hundred years."

8. "Baby Girl, you don't get to yell. Only Mommy and Daddy get to yell."

9. "Boyo, put down the fireplace poker. We do not try to kill Sissy in this house."

And my personal favorite:

10. "Is it bad that I'm taking prenatal vitamins with wine?"

2 comments:

  1. Love it! I can just picture your boyo with the fireplace poker chasing his sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That just brings a smile to my face! Kids have the greatest way of saying things!

    ReplyDelete

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday