I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, October 12, 2012

Boyo-isms

~
"Mom, wanna hear a secret?"
"Sure, Bug."
"I love you."

~
"BOYO!  GET OFF THAT TABLE RIGHT NOW!  YOU CANNOT FLY!"
"Iss okay, Mommy.  I no get a blood owie."

~
[at church after I gave him a dollar to put in the collection basket.]
"Thanks Mom!" (and he put the dollar in his pocket)

~
The other day, as the Baby was trying to kill herself, I said her name in a warning voice.
Boyo finished my warning with HIS middle name.

~
[at church during meditation]
"Buddy, I am so proud of you.  You are being so good!" I whispered.
He turned to his sister and shouted at the top of his lungs, "SEE!  I CAN BE QWIET!"

~
"Mommy, God lives in our necks.  That's why we can't tawk in chuwch."  [At the top of his lungs.  During the homily.]

~
Girlie, instructing her brother, "When your family gets bigger, your heart gets bigger too."
Boyo, listening intently, "My heawt is big 'nough."

~
After cleaning out my car and rearranging their car seats, Boyo now sits on the left and Girlie on the right.  Boyo was so excited, and he couldn't help but give his sister a tour... "See, that is where the Wienerschnitzew is.  That is where the Old McDonald's is.  That is where the Taco Bew is.  Oh, and that is a bush."

~
"Mom, God wants me to put my poop in the potty."
"Uh, where did you put it?"
"In my butt!  You so silly Mommy!"



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday