I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, November 4, 2011

Fairies Taste Good

~

I've mentioned how Girlie has an invisible fairy friend.

What I haven't mentioned is that Boyo's ability for imaginative play is growing by leaps and bounds.

Last week, while Girlie and Pinna where having a very serious talk (as she put it), Boyo ran over, grabbed the air in front of Girlie and pretended to gobble it down.

"I eat da faiwie!" he shouted, grinning ear to ear. He looked like the cat who ate the fairy - er, canary.

Girlie burst into tears. She was inconsolable.

It took all of my will power not to laugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday