I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, September 30, 2011

Invisible Friends

~



My daughter has a fairy.


Girlie told me so. When I asked what her fairy looked like, she drew me this picture:




According to Girlie, her fairy's name is Pinna, and you spell that Alcshpr.


Girlie demonstrated how big her fairy is by holding her fingers about half an inch a part. "It is a large fairy, like me Momma," she told me. "She has kinda blonde hair and she flew to me last night when I was a little baby and drove her fairy car. Brother's fairy has blonde hair. Brother and Baby's sister's fairies are this big [holding her finger and thumb together], but mine is big like me.


"Pinna is going to bring me a Tinkerbell bike to my Strawberry birthday in June," Girlie continued, quite pleased with herself as I swallowed my laughter.


"That's so awesome," I told Girlie. "But where are her wings?"


"Oh," Girlie said, thinking for a minute. "She took them off and is pretending to be a mermaid. See that? Those are seashells to hide her boobs."

I love her more every day - she's hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday