I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, September 19, 2011

Hit Play.

~
I'm tempted to record myself yelling "Boyo, NO!" That way, instead of having to say it a million times a day, I could just hit play.

When my son takes the scooter up the jungle gym to ride it down the slide? Hit play.

When he decides his baby sister's swing isn't going fast enough and he needs to rock it? Hit play.

When he crawls up on the windowsill and shouts "Watch me jump Momma!"? Hit play.

When he strips himself naked and runs out the front door? Hit play.

When he tries to put his sister's toothbrush in the toilet? Hit play.

When he fills a bucket full of water, places it on the picnic table, and tries to climb in it? Hit play.

When he wants to ride his bike in the house? Hit play.

When he wants to ride the dog? Hit play.

As it is, I have lost my voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday