I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Mommy Snowman


~
My daughter danced out of preschool today, positively beaming. "Lookit Momma!" she cried, thrusting a blue poster at me. "I made you a snowman!! It's name is Mommy!"

As I oohed and ahhed over it, I noticed the story on the back. Allow me to share:

"This is my snowman, Mommy. She got eyelids too. She makes pizza spaghetti. It's her favorite. She goes to work, a little bit, doing spaghetti stuff. My mommy puts me to bed when it gets dark and reads me four story books."

I'm totally putting "spaghetti stuff" on my resume.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday