I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Crazy Things My Kids Say, Volume 281,235

~
Girlie, crying to me, "Brother hit me and made me serious!!"

~
Boyo, after we had to install a KEY LOCK to keep him out of the entertainment center. "Mommy? Need key pwease!"

~
Girlie: "Momma, did you know you have Baby Auntie Katie in your tummy?"

~
Boyo: "Momm-EEE!! Open gate pwease! Giant on show! Nononononononononononono!" (accompanied by vigorious head shaking)

~
Girlie: "I have a yucky cough and a froggie in my throat. I need water to wash the froggie down to my knees so it will go POP! out my knee. If I don't have water, it will climb up to my head and go pop out a whole in my head by ear."

~
Girlie: (after falling at the park and skinning her knee) "My knee hurts!! I'm so frustrated with it!!"

~
Boyo: (after tripping over his two feet) giggling "Eat it!"

~
Girlie: (after hearing her brother wailing from the other room): "Don't worry! I didn't hit him!"

~
Boyo: (after running into a wall when he wasn't looking): "Sowwee Mommy."

~
Girlie: (taking a dollar in quarters out of my purse): "Momma, you borrowed it to me!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday