I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Boundaries

~
I'm getting better at setting boundaries.

Since my post two weeks ago, where I wrote in a state of panic over everything I have to do, things have calmed down.

I'm more acclimated to my job.

My hubby and I have devised a plan that lets me work at home without having to worry about all the housework and all the child care. (I just have to worry about 75% of the housework. And no matter what he says, I'm still worried about all the child care.)

My kids are getting used to the idea of Momma working from home.

And even though I still have a to-do list as long as my left arm, I'm getting better at leaving it at home or asking for help.

For example, yesterday I had two tasks for work that were due at 5 pm. It wasn't happening.

So I prioritized. I did one of them and then I called my boss, begging for a weekend extension for the other one.

And because of that, I was able to take care of my most important priority: the pumpkin patch with my kids.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday