I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Surrender

~
Getting my kids to go to sleep has always been an issue. They just don't want to go. My daughter will play in her room for an hour or more. We can hear her singing songs, reading books, or having a tea party. Sometimes she will open her door and ask for something to eat, or tell us she has to go potty. Anything to push bedtime back.

And my son will just scream his head off until I'm ready to slam my head into a wall. He will not be soothed. Just wants to scream for 2o to 30 minutes.

But, eventually, they both give up and surrender to the Sandman.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday