I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, May 17, 2010

Purses

~
Rushing out the door for school today, my daughter stopped and ran back to her room. Sighing and checking my watch, I chased after her. We had two minutes to spare, but my daughter can take those two minutes and stretch them into ten just by blinking.

"I gotta hafta get my purse," she told me, running out of her room with her flowered handbag over her arm.

I surpressed a smile and asked if I could see what she had put in her purse. I was curious.... what does a two year old need at school?


How worried should I be that she has a hotel room key?

1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday