I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Sunday, January 31, 2010

TAG!

My friend Kathleen tagged me at Beyond A Mom...

So the game goes like this....I have to answer 5 questions with 5 answers and then tag 5 people.

Question 1:Where were you 5 years ago?
1. We were living in Fullerton.
2. I was working at Connelly HS.
3. We had just gotten married.
4. We were trying to get a study abroad plan going for my husband so we could live in Italy.
5. I was applying to CSUF for their MA program in History

Question 2: What is on your to do list today?
1. Grading finals
2. Laundry
3. Holding my child down as I try to trim her finger nails while she screams in my ear
4. Making lesson plans
5. Make brownies

Question 3: What 5 snacks do you enjoy?
1. Chocolate
2. See's candy
3. Chocolate Cake
4. Chocolate Ice Cream
5. Turkey.

Question 4: What 5 places have you lived?
1. San Francisco
2. Washington DC
3. Rome, Italy
4. Orange
5. Irvine

Question 5:What 5 things would you do if you were a billionaire?
1. Pay off my student loans
2. Pay off my mortgage (family members' too)
3. Take my entire family on a trip to Ireland
4. Build a new house with room for 4 children, since we can now afford 4 children.
5. Breathe on the 1st of the month instead of hyperventilating over how we are going to pay our bills.

5 People I am tagging
1. My friend, Heather
2. My friend, Kelly
3. My friend, Kristi to encourage her to start a blog - it would be awesome to read.
4. My friend, Katie
5. My sister Erin as a double dog dare since I know she won't write back...

2 comments:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday