I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, January 3, 2014

Boys and Girls

BabyGirlie has recently discovered that she is a girl. 

She has also figured out that I, Girlie, and BabyBug are also girls and that Daddy and Brother are boys.

She likes to inform us of our genders by shouting, "YOU A GIWL! YOU A BOY!" at us at the top of her lungs.

So the other day, I asked her, "What makes you a girl and your brother a boy?"

I didn't really want to get into a whole gender/body part discussion with her but I was curious to see what she would say.

"Boy no haf haiw.  Giwl haf lowg haiw."  She informed me sagely.

"NO!" her brother shouted.  "Girls wear earrings and boys don't!"

"NO!" Girlie cried, determined to insert herself into the conversation.  "Boys stink and girls smell good!"

"Those are all interesting but not quite right," I said.  "What is something your brother has that you girls do not?"

They thought about it for a minute and then Girlie shouted out: "ANGRY BIRDS!" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday