I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, May 17, 2013

Prayer Pail

I've mentioned before that we want to raise our children in the catholic faith. 

I've also mentioned what a struggle that is sometimes.  Remember here?  And here?

Girlie and Boyo go to a Christian preschool and every night at dinner, they fight over who gets to say Grace and what prayer to say.

In the interest of fairness (and because I just don't have enough to do), I made a Prayer Pail.  I found it on Pinterest here. (Mine does not look nearly that nice).

And then BabyGirlie got involved.

I  found her on the dining room table, chewing on the prayer sticks.  I scooped her up and scolded her, telling her: "We don't eat prayers!"

Statement #2137 that I never thought I would say. 

1 comment:

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday