I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Friday, May 31, 2013

These Two...



I love all my kiddos equally -- differently, but equally, because they are all different people. 

BabyBug is my little lovebug -- she is all squishy fat and a huge, toothless, drooly grin.  

BabyGirlie is an exhausting joy -- everything is so new and wonderous.  She takes such delight in the world around her. 

Boyo is my intense guy -- he doesn't handle change well AT ALL. He is also the one who comes running downstairs in the morning shouting, "I need my daytime hug!!"  Everything he does, he does with such PASSION and ENERGY.  If I could bottle and sell that, I would be a billionaire. 

Girlie is my angel baby.  My first.  My sweetheart who is so eager to please.  Who stalls bedtime by demanding extra kisses.  

I love them all so much.  I enjoy them too -- even when it seems like I don't.  But once a day I find myself stepping back, watching them with a big goofy grin on my face because they are so cool

But I do have to say that these two.... 

 

.. when they get together, WATCH OUT.

They spark off of each other.  Sometimes that's bad.  Sometimes that good.  I can't decide if they are honing leadership skills or cultivating criminal behavior in one another. 


But I know that of my four, these two will be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday