I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Monday, March 26, 2012

Darth Maul Underwear

I've mentioned previously how Boyo decided to potty train himself.


The thing is though, he refuses to wear underwear. At home, I don't mind if he's running around with his business hanging out... but I have a problem with it when we go out in public. Around other people. Who seem horrified.



But he really, really, REALLY hates underwear. And over the past two weeks, he and I have had some EPIC battles over whether or not he had to wear pants in public. I mostly won.


Then something clicked... see, Boyo has four Star Wars shirts that he must wear every day. So I figured, why not underwear? We went to Target to take a look and see what they had.


Not only did they have Star Wars underwear, they had Darth Maul underwear. You know, this guy?

For whatever reason, my son loves this guy. He tells me, "Dawth Maul my FAVOWITE! I be Darth Maul!" He wants a Darth Maul cape and light saber. He chooses to be Darth Maul when he plays Star Wars with his Daddy and his sister. And he's never even seen Episode I.

So the Darth Maul underwear was a big hit. And he hasn't had any accidents since he put them on. Sure, I have to wash them every night, but fine. That is less work than having to clean up accidents.

I guess what I'm trying to say is, Thank you, Ray Park, for getting my son to wear underwear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday