I thought I was raising children...

I thought I was raising children...

Tuesday, July 5, 2011

My Neighborhood and Bedrest...

~
Since I'm on lockdown, I've noticed some things about my neighborhood that I would not normally know, since I'm usually running all over creation with my two monkeys. I knew my neighborhood was made up of three types of homes - rentals, young families trying to get their start, and old people who have been here since the beginning of time and enjoy making my life hell (i.e, the housing association board).

For instance...

The house on the corner? College kids who rent. Who leave their beer cans in their front yard. My housing value just plummeted.

The teenagers who live in the house five doors down? They keep a bong hidden in the bushes across the street. My friend actually called the cops on them.

My next door neighbors? It's a clown house. We aren't sure how many people are living in that four bedroom rental. We do know that they have a baby over there because it cries ALL NIGHT LONG. And that they have two dogs that they don't let in the house. So they bark ALL DAY (and night) LONG.

The president of the HOA? Who lives on the other side of the complex? I caught her measuring my grass last week.

The little old man who lives in the court down the street? He walks his dog around the neighborhood so his dog can "visit" his doggie friends. He does this at my son's naptime. The barking that ensues means that my son doesn't nap.

I'm never going to be able to sell this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Girlie's Birthday

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Boyo's Birthday

Boyo's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyGirlie's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday

BabyBug's Birthday